Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We're Local and Can Service You Faster!
SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County is located in Franklin, NJ, within minutes of all Sussex County towns and other surrounding areas. We've been in and serving Sussex County since 1979.
Our customer service representatives are on call 24 hours a day, every day. Our business and our production teams are local and can begin dispatching within minutes of your call. This means we can service your loss faster than any other restoration company.
From Montague to Vernon to Sparta to Newton, and every other city in Sussex County, we'll be there quickly to help you.
Whether your challenge is Fire, Water, Mold, or you have any other specialty Cleaning needs, we'll get there FAST! SERVPRO is the brand you can trust.
SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County is YOUR local restoration company.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (973) 383-2024
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Greater Sussex County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.